We have made every effort comply to the WCAG 2 standards for web content accessibility by making this site Perceivable, Operable, Understandable and Robust. If you have any issues with understanding the content on this web page please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you.
Our WCAG 2 COMPLIANCE:
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content.
- Provide captions and other alternatives for multimedia.
- Create content that can be presented in different ways, including by assistive technologies, without losing meaning.
- Make it easier for users to see and hear content.
- Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
- Give users enough time to read and use content.
- Do not use content that causes seizures.
- Help users navigate and find content.
- Make text readable and understandable.
- Make content appear and operate in predictable ways.
- Help users avoid and correct mistakes.
- Maximize compatibility with browsers and user tools.